All cancellations for Shared and VPS hosting services must be done by the customer. Clients may not email, nor open tickets to try and cancel their account (Unless the below process fails).
It is also imperative to note that there is no part months refunded (Ever!). It does not matter if you cancel 1 day after paying the bill, you have paid for the full months hosting and it is there whether you require it or not.
To cancel any Shared/VPS account :
- Log into your client area.
- Select "My Services" from the top menu.
- Select the service you would like to cancel from the list. Note that you can cancel one service, but keep another. It is not an all or nothing cancellation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Request Cancellation".
- You can set your account to cancel at the end of the billing date, or immediately.
To cancel a Dedicated account :
Open a ticket with support and we will contact you about cancellation and ensure a smooth process. Cancelling a Dedicated is not as easy as a Shared or VPS because of the shear amount of data that can be on a dedicated server.